- 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
- 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Eclectique for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2 indemnify Eclectique against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Eclectique as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on The eclectique.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
General 12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on eclectique.co.uk/(including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.